Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother's Day DIY



I've noticed my Mother's Day Wreath has been pinned alot the last couple of weeks and now I know why -  It's May 1st and Mother's Day is just around the corner!  

I've been working on a couple of new DIY's for Mom but I thought I would start the month out with a round up some crafts I've worked on over the last couple of years that would work well as a quick gift for your mom, aunt, best friend or grandma!



1 - Felted Rings - a quick little craft you can do with felt scraps.  

2- Felted Knitting Needle Toppers - if your "mom" knits and you want to try felting these toppers are an easy way to give felting a try

3- Inspiration stones - a personalized paper weight is a very inexpensive, unique gift

4- Mother's Day Wreath - this takes a little bit of time but can come out each May

5- Glittered Tea Cups - I had fun with my friend Tiffany making these cute cups - easy peasy

6- Pastel Pink Cake - I was so proud of how this BHG cake turned out - it would be great for a Mother's Day Tea

7- Sweater Cuff Cup - Most moms like coffee or tea and this would be a cute way to bring them something special Sunday Morning

I can't wait to show you some of things I've been working on.  I have missed crafting and it is a struggle to put stuff together with everything packed up - but I think I will rework my craft storage so I can easily work on an idea when it comes to me.  I definitely feel better making things ... and the sun helps to :)  

Happy May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...