Monday, March 26, 2012

Springy Desktop

The new edition of amy power's inspired ideas is out.  You can read all about it here.  And you can order up a digital copy here.  

I was lucky enough to have a project in this season's issue.  I decided to add some spring to my desktop. The old fashioned kind of desktop - pencils for my desk "top".







There you go, yarn-wrapped and topped up - add some spring to your desk top -for your journal writing, to-do lists, tax filing or just to look cute.


Stay tuned for a give-away in the next day or so.

7 comments:

  1. yay there they are! Lucky you to be part of the magazine. The pencils are as pretty as in real life...

    xo
    Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beyond cute...you always have such lovely ideas. xoxoxo
    I must get a copy! xoxo HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Koralee ... I can't wait for your book!!!!

      Delete
  3. Congrats! Those are so adorable & creative. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pencils are the cutest things ever!! You are so creative!
    xo
    Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please add my name to the hat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...