Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Knitting for my girls

I mentioned in an earlier post that I have been knitting all these teacher gifts and toys and I need to find projects for my older girls.  Well here is something I was able to knit for them. These socks are so much fun!


I wish I could link to the pattern but I can't find it anywhere.  It was a cheap kit I found at local store made my Lara Lamb.  Cable Socks Kit.  I love this pattern because it is quick and easy and if you make a mistake you can hardly even tell - my favorite kind of knitting!!  This site looks like they have a similar pattern but I can't guarantee it.




When I put these on it feels like a hug from my grandma.  I knit out of cotton so I can still get away with wearing them this spring.  







I gave the girls the pink and red for valentine's day.  I thought I would take a shot of- all of our feet in all of the colors - but between plays, track and exams we can barely get together to say goodbye!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...