Saturday, July 16, 2011

Bucket List

Do you have a summer bucket list?

I think I am going to start one.  Between theater camp, basketball camp and a tonsillectomy - I better figure out some fun stuff to do.

Here are a few quick and not so quick ideas.


My favorite colors.  I have done some mason jars but I love this.






Nests are just so cute.  Especially if you can eat one like this.






Ali gave me a beautiful jar of  beads from my favorite store in Key West - Besame Mucho.  This is what I want to do with them.







I want to try caramels.  How cute does this look.


By the end of the summer I will be able to make shapes like this.





We have made homemade marshmallows before but I was given a stand-up mixer for Mother's Day so that should make this somewhat easier.  Smores here we come!



Okay.  I know.  Another flower?  But how cute is this.

I am committed to blogging about my summer bucket list, in an effort to keep on track.

These should keep us busy.  For a week or so...

1 comment:

  1. I never made the marshmallows but I just recently made caramels. Yum-o but I think I ate most of the pan…not good for the ol' prediabetes but so yummy. Salted carmels…. oh I shall think of them often.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...