Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Extreme Shed Makeover


Years ago we put in a shed as a playhouse for the girls.  In a few short weeks I was able to transform it.





Fast-forward a few years and the girls haven't really used it.  It stores all of our outdoor furniture in the winter.





Well this year I decided it needed to be a chill pad.  A place to hang, listen to music and craft if it isn't too hot.

Ta-dah...







You may recall I lined up some crafts for the summer here.  Well what a perfect place to do it.










I made stuff on the ceiling from napkins, tissue balls from birthdays and some of the left over grad lanterns.






Taylor Swift on the cover of Instyle - read it here.  And what you can't hear - Taylor Swift playing through the ipod. 

 Well, if they don't want to hang, I could play Joni Mitchell and bring out my kindle ...





1 comment:

  1. I love it all! Great inspiration for my little girl's treehouse.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...