Thursday, August 4, 2011

Inspiration Desk


We (well Ali) have had tonsil surgery 24 hours ago.  That means someone needs me nearby for water, meds and companionship.  I decided to move my computer to the main floor.  I added some of my desktop inspiration and then brought in my craft inspiration.  It is usually downstairs in the craft room but I like it here right now.  It reminds me of my summer bucket list and keeps me on my crafty to do's path while maintaining that close-by feeling.






I knit this bowl from Leigh Radford's book. Instructions found here at Design*Sponge.
I have filled it with felted balls I have purchased, made from felt and knit then felted.  I love that bowl!



Here are two projects.  One, again, from Leigh Radford, adapted from the pattern found here.  And here is a bucket list mason jar painted my favorite blue.  Filled with happytape.


This linen rose in progress is adapted from a paper pattern I used for a lantern I made in Amy Power's latest on-line magazine.  Check it out here.  It is absolutely gorgeous!  The magazine I mean!



I need to put myself on stand-by at the moment.  Poor thing.  The pain seems to be overwhelming.  Today is supposed to be the worst.   So I better move from here to the couch... for now...






1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blog you have! I too, have two daughters and last year my 4 year old had her tonsils out, so I really feel for your daughter (and you!) May she be well again soon. I found you through your profile in the latest edition of inspired ideas and I look forward to visiting again for more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...