Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wrap it up Thursday - Cover Love








I am such a sucker for a great cover!  I am so sure that if the package is good, whether it be a book cover or a label for tea, it must be good.  This is just a small selection of what catches my eye (some I have thought about for a couple of years!)  in the stores, blogs or shopping websites and I just have to STOP myself from purchasing them right then and there.  So I can't recommend the following based on any experience at all - except that it looks good:)



sugarbaby  by Gesine Bullock-Prado -    Helana read her book on starting over and loved it but I just want to make the beautiful candy floss on the cover.  It has to be good, I mean, just look at it!

Falling Cloudberries and Apples for Jam by Tessa Kiros - once again haven't read them or even looked inside but the spines are simply delicious.

Moonstruck Chocolate - They are from Portland, reviews on their website include - the best chocolate bar I have ever eaten - but I didn't know any of that.  I just know it has to be good by the paper cut design on the wrapping.

Kusmi Tea - never tried it but, Oh my gosh!, it has to be divine just look at the colours on the tin.

I love all the Love and Toast packaging and I have tried the lip gloss and hand creme.  I am VERY sure though that this shampoo is equally as lovely and how nice it would be on a bathroom counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...